Effective Date: Jan 1, 2021
Houstatlantavegan (“HAV,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) provides this privacy notice to describe how we may collect, use, and share information that you and others provide us through https://www.houstatlantavegancom (the “Site”) and https://houstatlantavegan.square.site (our e-commerce merch “Site”).
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, the following:
1. To provide products and services you have requested, including to provide communications and newsletters to which you subscribe;
2. To communicate with our website visitors, including to respond to your inquiries and to offer pop-up notices if permitted by your browser;
3. To process job applications you submit to us;
4. To operate and improve the Site and our business;
5. To send offers and advertising from us, our affiliates, and third parties;
6. To provide and personalize updates, surveys, and other content to you;
7. To comply with law and to maintain the security of our Site; and/or
8. To send As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.offers and advertising from us, our affiliates, and third parties;
If we have collected information through the Site that identifies you individually, we may share this personal information with other parties including:
1. Affiliated companies;
2. Service providers or agents that perform activities for us, including vendors used for marketing, order fulfillment, job application services, and website operation;
4. As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
5. Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; orTo send offers and advertising from us, our affiliates, and third parties;
6. With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
The Site may include user accounts, allowing you to provide comments in various sections of our Site. The information that you post in these areas of the Site may be available to other users and the general public.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated, or any other technical information, without limitation.
The Site may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including our social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins”, such as social networking, photo sharing, and video streaming tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with social media features on the Site, those social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any social media accounts you create and use.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Houstatlantavegan uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
To opt-out of our e-mail marketing or cancel your subscription to a marketing newsletter, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
For choices with respect to third-party interest-based advertising activities, please see the Digital Advertising & Analytics section above.As described in this privacy notice, we may also make your personal information available to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Pursuant to California Civil Code § 1789.93, no more than once per calendar year, you may request that we send you via mail or email: (1) the categories of personal information disclosed to those third parties; and (2) the names and addresses of those third parties. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To opt-out of our e-mail maYou may request to review, change, or update your contact information by emailing us at email@example.com or cancel your subscription to a marketing newsletter, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
If we decide to change our privacy notice, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of updates
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.